A deposit of 50% of the total sum is required to confirm a reservation. It can be paid by transfer, in pesos or in dollars.
During the high season, we demand a minimum stay of 5 nights during the July holidays and holidays.
Our prices are in pesos with VAT or in US dollars and subject to change without prior notice. W2Z
- Reservations are made via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on +569 93217567
- MI Lodge accepts the following payment methods: cash, credit card and debit card. Travellers Cheques are not accepted.
- If you have a child between 0 and 2 years old, the child stays free of charge.
- If you have more children between 0 and 2 years old, one of them can stay free of charge, the others have a 10% discount.
- Children over 2 years old will be charged extra beds.
Terms and Conditions
- To validate the reservation, we need a deposit of 50% of the total sum. The reservation will be confirmed when the deposit is received in the Lodge’s bank account.
- At check-in, they must pay the remaining 50%.
- Extra services will be charged at check-out.
The pre-booking generated by this quote lasts only 48 hours. To confirm the reservation, a deposit of 50% of the stay in our current account is required. If the deposit is not made within this period, our system automatically deletes it.
Bank: Banco Bice
Account No: 15-00934-9
Holder: Las Trancas SpA
IN CASE YOU ARE A FOREIGN TOURIST (WITHOUT RESIDENCE IN CHILE), YOU MUST NOT MAKE A DEPOSIT TO GUARANTEE THE RESERVATION, BUT PROVIDE YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS.
We will appreciate that once the deposit has been made you can notify us via email, sending the electronic receipt to email@example.com specifying amount deposited or transferred, date on which it was made and reservation to which it corresponds, indicating whether you require a ballot or invoice as proof of the deposit.
Change or Cancellation of Booking
- If the reservation is cancelled between the day of your deposit and 22 days before the date of arrival, MI Lodge will charge 10% of the total deposit amount corresponding to the reception and booking costs. The deposited amount will be refunded subtracting the receiving fees and commission costs from banks and PayPal.
- If the reservation is cancelled between 21 and 15 days before the start date of your stay, MI Lodge will refund 25% of the deposit.
- If the reservation is cancelled less than 15 days before the date of the start of your stay, MI Lodge will keep 100% of the deposit.
- No refund will be made if the customer leaves the Lodge before the end of their stay, whatever the reason.
- Check-in: From 4:00 pm to 11.00 pm.
- Check-out in summer: Before 12:00 pm / Check-out in winter: before 10:00 am.
- All check-out after stipulated times will be billed.
Follow us on: