We are located in the south of Chile, Valle Las Trancas, on the way to Shangri-La, 8km from the Ski Centers Termas de Chillán and Nevados de Chillán.
In our surroundings we have beautiful places that have as a backdrop a beautiful valley and volcanoes, in addition to being in a quiet place and close to the main tourist attractions of the area: The Shangri-La Refuge, Chillán Baths, Chillán Snowy Ski Centers with its thermal water parks, ski slopes, bike park, Palo Huacho viewpoint , Huemul Lagoon, Hot Water Valley, Fumarolas of the chillán Viejo and Chillán Nuevo volcanoes, Uble Reserve.
How to get there:
From Santiago, take a flight to Concepción (1 hour):
For the transport of Concepción – Las Trancas:
• Minibus (2hr)
• Bus: Take a bus to Chillán and then a bus to Las Trancas.
• Santiago – Chillan train. Train company: www.efe.cl. Phone: +5622 5855167.
- Nilahue Company: Phone: +5622 7785222 Central Terminal Santiago Direct Bus Santiago – Las Trancas (6h) (Winter season only)
- Tur Bus
- Bus Santiago – Chillan (5hr) (1 bus every half hour)
- Minibus Transfer (1.5 hours): Book directly with the Lodge
- From the Rural Terminal (Merced): Bus to Las Trancas – Buses REM BUS: 42 222 93 77
Follow us on: