We are located in the south of Chile, in the Shangri-la Valley of Las Trancas, close to Nevados de Chillán and Termas de Chillán.
How to get there:
- Minibus (2hr)
- Bus: Take a bus to Chillán and then a bus to Las Trancas.
• Take the train from Santiago – Chillan. Railway company: www.efe.cl. Telephone: +5622 5855167.
- Nilahue: Telephone: +5622 7785222
- Take the bus from the main terminal in Santiago direct to Las Trancas (6 hours) (1 trip daily leaving Santiago at 14.30)
- Tur Bus:
- Take the bus from Santiago to Chillan (5 hours) (1 bus every 30 minutes)
- Take a minibus transfer (1.5 hours): Make a reservation directly with the Lodge.
- From the rural terminal (Merced) : Take the bus to Las Trancas with REM Bus. Telephone: +56 42 222 93 77.